I have been nominated by Dona at bloggingwithsurvivor.com. Thank you so much Dona! She is a great person who inspires her fellow bloggers with her own stories! Her posts are truly motivating. Do visit her site. Here’s the link:
▪Thank the person who nominated you and provide link back to his or her blog
▪Answer all the questions
▪Nominate upto 9 bloggers and ask them 5 New questions
▪Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
▪List the rules and display the ideal inspiration blogger award “logo”
▪Provide the link of award creator of ideal inspiration as rising star https://idealinspiration.blog/
1. You are told that you will die within next 2 days… What will be the first three things that you would do before your death?
2)Write a sentence to describe your father and mother?
3)What do you want to convey through your bloggs?
4)What is the most precious thing that you can give someone and why?
5)What is the most valuable thing in life? (in one word)
1. The three things that I will do are: visit an orphanage and interact with children there, will thank my parents for all that they did for me, and… I will visit my school for one last time 🙂
2. My parents are supportive and caring.
3. I want to convey a lot of things. I would want to draw people’s attention towards the problems we all ignore. And, I would also like to motivate and inspire others through my blog.
4. My heart… That’s the most precious thing that I can give to someone.
I nominate all of you! You all deserve this.
1. What do you wish grew on trees?
2. What is your nickname?
3. Who is more important, parents or friends? Choose only one!
4. What’s your birth year?
5. Do you miss your childhood?
Thank you again, Dona!